The name I have on file for that Design Patent is “Ramona”. The issue date for the patent is 1-10-93. This information came to me through working with Dave Norton’s research papers and communication with him.
Initially I had contacted Dave about having a repro proof pulled of a type he had in his collection and during that process I learned of his enormous project of documenting 19th-century typefaces. So I helped him with acquiring copies of a number of missing design patent image pages for his research. There are still a few missing images though. In exchange for my help he sent all his copies of design patents and allowed me to copy them for my files. All of his research papers are now a part of the collections at Syracuse University.
When he began his research his goal was to publish a book similar to McGrew’s except covering 19th century typefaces. Unfortunately he did not get the project completed due to age. I didn’t have the time to take on completing the project myself and since the papers have now been donated I don’t know if someone could pick up on completing it. If someone is interested they could contact Syracuse and ask.